I had this hutch in my sewing room and i also have one very similar in my kitchen area that’s not painted, so while moving some furniture around I decided to swap them around just see if I liked it painted white…..I love it, and the other hutch will be painted at a later date ….Here it is…
It s pretty hey…makes me want to paint everything white.
I’ am going to start a dairy of what I wear, its a idea that a few of my favourite bloggers ( Janelle wind and Mardi Winen) are doing…unfortunately they live somewhere where its cold so they are able to dress up alot more than what I can, never mind I will give it a go. So this is what I wore today.
My latest op shop find , a cute little blue electric jug $5.00, Ashleigh has here eyes on this on for when she gets her own home.
I can’t believe it, My manager gave me this old German manual sewing machine, it is awesome , another one to the collection.
its cute hey. Tan xo

No comments:
Post a Comment