Thursday, August 11, 2011

Friday …..I love Friday’s

I ‘am still here !!!!! just been very slack and time has just passed so quickly….Lots of thing have been happening i will try to remember and share them one post at a time…Today is what I wore last Friday.

IMG_6999IMG_7005

I have had my hair cut today, its lovely and short just in time for summer.

IMG_7178

IMG_7185

This is the shortest it has been in a long time…what do you think ? 

I have also been doing a bit of op shopping,  Ashleigh and I went out one day last week a grabbed some bargains.

IMG_7217

These frames we got at a garage sale for $1.00  so with a lick of paint and a simple card from Typo,  Ashleigh created these gorgeous framed pictures, total cost $4.00.

IMG_7220

Ashleigh’s pretties…a frame we painted and her pastel sundae collection .$5.00 for the frame and $4.00 each for the cups.

IMG_7222

Scales $10 ..op shop, for Ashleigh.

IMG_7221

$5.00 old box from a garage sale. another one of Ashleigh’s finds.

IMG_7219

I have been making decorate3d clip boards…this one is Ashleigh’s,  she love all the aqua stuff as you may have noticed.

IMG_7223

And last of all for now, this fabric we found at an op shop for $10.00, originally it was a set of curtains.  not anymore !!! I ‘am in the process of making bags out of this fabric.  Very vintage !!

Thanks Tan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment