Sunday, October 30, 2011

My birthday

AAhhhh I’ am 43 …oh no !!! don’t feel like thank goodness.  Smile

I had the best day with my girls and then Ryan came home with a bunch of gerbera’s some chocolate muffins and a kinder surprise…funny boy he can be…bree also bought me some flowers and spoilt me at a craft fair we went to in Innisfail….Ash got me Adel’s latest CD,  so I had lots of phone calls and FacebookIMG_7954 wishes and had a great day….Tonight (Sunday) my mum is taking me out to dinner at a local Chinese restaurant…can't wait !  As you can see my puppy is growing very fast,  I have taught her to sit and shake hands,  She is very smart and didn’t take long to learn.

IMG_7962

Well that’s all for today, as my mum will be here soon, hopefully cause I ‘ am starving !!!!

Tan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment