Monday, March 5, 2012

Its been awhile.

Last week my beautiful boy Ryan and his gorgeous girlfriend Caitlin started their journey driving to Melbourne to live…They have just spent the last 2 nights in The Blue Mountains.  Ryan sent me heaps of picture this morning  of the cottage they stayed in….He commented “Mum I wish I could send you the smell of the country air and the flowers”  I thought that was so sweet of him to say that,  he knows me well enough !!.  I ‘am so pleased they have had a safe trip so far and are having the opportunity to stop and see some of the beautiful places that Australia has to offer.

416818_10150579015052400_576507399_9209668_1985514875_n

I love this photo….Smile

IMG_0597

I bought this parasol from a cute shop on the Gold Coast .  Ash loved it, it will come in handy one day for a photo shoot…..which reminds me I took some photos of a friends little girl, her name is Lanii….a little natural beauty.

untitled (1 of 1)

lanii 3 (1 of 1)lanii-8475-2

lanii-8455

lanii-8429-2

Isn’t she beautiful…Smile

I have also been wandering around the house taking pictures,  because I ‘am  always changing something around …I think I ‘am a bit OCD about decorating…it makes me happy. So here they are…..

64868_3120245297193_1596362686_2550260_511111314_n65423_3120246857232_1596362686_2550262_2049857392_n65743_3120263217641_983485246_n416877_3120272817881_1596362686_2550292_1059899520_n417085_3120262697628_1596362686_2550281_1109694846_n417393_3120248337269_1596362686_2550264_787046639_n417578_3120254897433_1596362686_2550271_1892751543_n418217_3120274857932_1596362686_2550295_1794905826_n418279_3120239137039_1596362686_2550253_1335234835_n419034_10150701005193524_41631643523_11183171_1062028825_n419502_3120245897208_1596362686_2550261_1560064719_n420062_3120241297093_1596362686_2550257_1190122890_n420099_3120262257617_1596362686_2550280_552299979_n420138_3120264937684_1596362686_2550283_579715472_n420447_3120256257467_1596362686_2550272_862659941_n420474_3120260937584_1596362686_2550277_133699815_n420765_3120268777780_1596362686_2550286_1596815416_n421065_3120252457372_1596362686_2550268_1196123618_n421141_3120273697903_1596362686_2550293_715255678_n421317_3120250777330_1596362686_2550267_73482783_n422415_3120239617051_1596362686_2550254_1289785528_n422477_3120270257817_1596362686_2550288_1847098451_n422606_3120247777255_1596362686_2550263_157674357_n422773_3120253337394_1596362686_2550270_268776834_n423849_3120270897833_1596362686_2550290_133937016_n423976_3120258377520_1596362686_2550274_503822553_n424940_3120274137914_1596362686_2550294_829725790_n424992_3120242097113_1596362686_2550258_1128216879_n425789_3120250377320_1596362686_2550266_658319926_n426360_3120261217591_1596362686_2550278_1447747321_n426842_3120249417296_1596362686_2550265_1420789095_n427021_3120269497798_1596362686_2550287_834743050_n427661_3120266897733_1596362686_2550285_2144604143_n428631_3120240857082_1596362686_2550256_220862341_n429127_3120240297068_1596362686_2550255_1611978917_n430199_3120257937509_1596362686_2550273_196663955_n430656_3120258937534_1596362686_2550276_1569804626_n430720_3120244577175_1596362686_2550259_1425614494_n431513_3120272217866_1596362686_2550291_871646550_n431514_3120275617951_1596362686_2550296_638266697_n

I’ am finally starting to get the whole White/Pastel Shabby vintage look that I have been slowly trying to achieve over the last year.   I am really happy with the look…I have collected all of my treasures from opportunity shops and garage sales .  I have been painting everything white with some pieces got a coat of aqua just to add a bit of colour up against white walls.   I love love love my new pink craft room …I haven't taken pictures yet but …soon.!

Tan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment