This morning we went out to the Gordonvale markets to get some fresh vegetables and have a look around at a couple of garage sales, I haven’t done this for a long time, so it was exciting to score some goodies and so cheap too !!
$ 5.00 each !!! They will end up white eventually, or maybe pink .
Look what I got this morning !! and I got a card in the mail from Ryan, can’t wait to open it tomorrow for Mothers Day….Look like I ‘am going to be very spoilt this year.
Three quilts that I have finished in the last two weeks !!!. I have three more to go and I ‘am determined to finish them before I start anymore, I have bought everything I need and have no excuse now not to do it.
Look… I didn’t do much at work on Friday, bit of product knowledge !! I think I would rather crochet than knit at this stage , at least when I make a mistake I can see what I have done.
On Thursday my box of goodies arrived i the mail from “Stamp in up” How exciting !!! These new awesome die cutters and embossing plates are so cute, I also got some new punches and inks and stamp sets, can’t wait to start using them. When I finish my quilts I 'am going to start scrapbooking again.

No comments:
Post a Comment