Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mum’s crash 19/05/2011

Today my mum rolled her car on the way home from Atherton after a days work , The  car ran off the road and on to it’s side leaving Mum hanging for about an hour until they could roll it over and cut the door off to get her out…..luckily for her she is fine, not a scratch on her, no bad for 68yrs old !!! Can’t say the same for her poor car, apparently its a repairable write off.  So she won’t be seeing it again.  Already she is out getting prices for a new car, that’s my mum for you , one tough old bird.

I had a fantastic week at work,  loads of really nice customers.  I helped serve two lovely ladies that were so nice  and friendly later in the week we received an email from them saying how lovely and helpful the craft ladies are,  apparently my name was mention alot in the email,  so that makes me feel really special.

I also had a lady tell that she thought I looked 38 yrs. old,  So I told her she was my new best friend LOL  She didn’t believe I had a son turning 21 at the end of next month. 

Sometimes you just need to hear such kind words from a total stranger,  it just gives you that little confidence boost that we all need every now and then. 

So I find myself making sure that every day I give someone else a compliment, weather it be a stranger or someone you know,  It makes me feel good,  and just knowing that they will feel good…..So spread the LOVE !!!

This afternoon we went to Claire’s 4 th princess  Birthday  party,  and tonight we are heading back to celebrate Melissa’s 30th,  Claire's mum….so off we go to have some epic fun,  talk soon,

  Tan  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment