I don’t think I have eaten so much yummy home style cooking in a long time. Pineapple Meringue, Cheesecake, Scones and Jam, Pikelets, Beef Stroganoff, Silverside, and loads more. I love country cooking and just lazing around the house not really doing anything.
This afternoon I got Ty to take me into Jandowae to go to a local op shop about 3o klms away, I scored a cute little cream electric jug for just $1.00 I will put some pictures up later. No internet here. I also got a cute little bottle of white buttons for a $1.00 and 5 magazines for 20 cents each just to read while I ‘am here…
Tomorrow after lunch we are going to head over to Luke’s place to stay a couple of days before we head down to the Gold Coast. While we are there I hope to catch up with an old friend Sharon , she lives in Condamine not far from Chinchilla where we will be staying.

No comments:
Post a Comment