I ‘am so in love with the weather at the moment…The sky is the most beautiful colour blue ,A gentle breeze and lovely temperature. This is why we live in Cairns !!
It has been a while since I have blogged and lots has happened…firstly Ashleigh had her Birthday and turned 20…She made this cake for a good friend of ours….awesome effort, She was practising for her own cake but didn’t end up making one.
I was also inspired by a good friend of mine who just paints her rooms different colours all the time so i decided that it was spring time and why not do something really the opposite to what I would normally do…..so…..ta da
My bedroom has had a make over….paint is called Young Leaf….never thought I would, took me a while to get used to it, but now I love it.
Also this is my what I wore Friday……..
I love Jacqui clothes….
Bye Tan xo

Love the pics of your room! very beautiful!
ReplyDelete