Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter.

 

20/04/2011

Yippee I have the next five days off work,  Can’t wait to wake up in the morning and start them….Firstly I will join my girls (chooks)   in the garden for a cuppa tea, I know the two cats and dog will meet me there once they have finished there dinner. And just sit and enjoy the fresh morning air, get a little bit of sunshine and just wake up slowly.

Brianna and I have  an eye appointments in the morning…I know he is going to tell me I need glasses.  Then sushi train has $3.00 plates of sushi all day tomorrow to celebrate their 4th year anniversary, YUM  !!   I can’t wait.

Then later in the arvo  I ‘am going to see  “ Arthur”  the movie,  with the ladies from my sewing group……Sushi and a movie what a way to spend the night…

I thought I would share some of my favourite pic ’s11981157852_plpznmju_c

I love this board ,Ii think I might make one it will look nice in my craft room.

1910knit_granny

I love  these old fashion pictures…

 

And  a little touch of Easter,  aren’t they gorgeous.

Picture 261Picture 297…………..Picture 287

Can’t wait to see the look on Brianna’s face on Easter morning.  Sad that I can’t give Ryan his bunny , oh well never mind he will just have to wait…..

No comments:

Post a Comment