Sunday, April 17, 2011

Neil Diamond

Last month I was lucky enough to be able to fly to the Gold Coast and see Neil Diamond live…OMG he was amazing.  Eleven and a half thousand  people were there at the Brisbane entertainment centre, the atmosphere was awesome.  I went with a good friend Tina, we had a blast, we both grew up with his music.IMG_4050IMG_4053

The five days I stayed with Tina and her family were very memorable, her mum was visiting at the time, what a nice lady !   she attempted to show Tina and I  how to crochet (I 'am trying to remember how to do it ha ha ) and then  they introduced me to the Butterfly loom.  It’s and amazing little gadget.   I was luck enough to be taken to a scrapbooking warehouse, a huge spotlight store, the Robina shopping centre and a trip to Surfers paradise.  We had a great holiday …Thanks Tina and Shane xo

While there Tina took us to a shop called Build a Bear, so Brianna begged me to make one, so of course I caved in and this is her Bear that she created……..Brianna called her Cupcake”.

IMG_4663

This was my choice of wool,  baby pink and white baby parade and Cinderella from spotlight, it is so soft and cuddly,  I love it.

Ashleigh discovered it the last week and was hooked, while she was home a couple of days she made 10 squares, she found it very relaxing, so she is coming over tomorrow to look after Bree so I ‘am going to leave it out for her to keep going while I ‘am at work….smart hey !  ha ha.

IMG_4667

IMG_4666IMG_4665

No comments:

Post a Comment