Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Just sharing some pictures of what Brianna and i have been up to this weekend.

IMG_4708

My first attempt at marshmallows

IMG_4778.IMG_4769

IMG_4777

IMG_4770

IMG_4717

This bunny didn’t last very long.  I think Brianna has eaten so much chocolate she could almost burst.

We had the most beautiful weather this weekend,  So I decided to do some more painting and finish off some overdue projects from the shed.  I am on a mission !!!!  finish or give away, anything that doesn’t serve a purpose is gone.  I may as well give it to someone that will use it instead of it cluttering up the shed.  I have done really well considering !!IMG_4739

IMG_4741

IMG_4752

Brianna had a great time mixing chalk and water.

IMG_4721

IMG_4735

IMG_4748

IMG_4743

IMG_4720

This kept her busy while I painted and even Roxy got involved in the action.   We had  a good opportunity too chat about all sorts of things, it was fun just spending the  afternoon together.

On Saturday we had the pleasure of going to Bella’s 3rd birthday, the theme for the party was  “animals”,  all of the kids dress up and they looked so cute.  Here are some pic ‘s of the birthday girl and her little sister Ruby.

IMG_4682

IMG_4686

IMG_4697

This is the cake the talented Melissa made for Bella,  great job !!  We had a lovely time at the sugar world playground,  the weather was beautiful and so was the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment